Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER AS WELL AS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your assent to the Disclaimer as well as Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this website.
Thank you for visiting the community at MesotheliomaHelp.org. This site is sponsored by Belluck and Fox, LLP, a law firm that represents individuals with asbestos and mesothelioma claims. This website provides general information to people exposed to asbestos or diagnosed with mesothelioma for informational purposes only. None of the information on this is constitutes legal or professional medical advice. MesotheliomaHelp.org is not a lawyer or doctor referral service. The information provided is not to create an attorney-client or doctor-patient relationship from its viewing. The material contained herein is general and may not apply to one particular factual or legal circumstances. Readers should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The content of this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided by MesotheliomaHelp.org, MesotheliomaHelp.org employees, others appearing on the site at the invitation of MesotheliomaHelp.org, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on MesotheliomaHelp.org.
MesotheliomaHelp.org does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this site.
Legal Notice and Disclaimers
Information on this site is not intended as legal advice, but merely information related to legal issues commonly encountered. The information is intended for informational use and to increase awareness. No legal relationship between Belluck and Fox, LLP or any attorney and the user is intended.
The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. We make no warranty about the accuracy or reliability of the information on this site or sites to which it is linked.
Users should not act or rely on any information from this site without seeking the advice of an attorney. The decision to obtain legal services and choice of a mesothelioma attorney should not be based solely on websites or advertisements.
Personal information submitted to the website
You are requesting a Belluck and Fox, LLP employee to contact you by filling out a form on this site. The employee may refer you to an attorney at Belluck and Fox, LLP. The firm handles cases on a contingency basis — no attorneys’ fees are charged until a recovery is made.
Information given to MesotheliomaHelp.org will not be shared, sold or provided to any third party, unless expressly permitted by the user.
An attorney-client relationship between a law firm or an attorney is not created by submitting information to MesotheliomHelp.org, in part or in whole.
This website occasionally links to third-party sites for the convenience of users. Belluck and Fox, LLP does not endorse any of these sites and does not intend to imply any association between the firm and the party(ies) involved. Furthermore, the Belluck and Fox, LLP does not control those third-party sites and cannot represent that their policies and practices are consistent with use of this site. Belluck and Fox, LLP is not responsible for the contents or availability of any linked sites.
Legal and Ethical Requirements
Belluck and Fox, LLP has tried to comply with all legal and ethical requirements in sponsoring this site. We do not want to represent clients based on their review of any portion of this site that does not comply with legal or ethical requirements.
Belluck and Fox, LLP designates its office at 546 Fifth Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10036 as the principal office responsible for this site.
MesotheliomaHelp.org disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulty from or in any way related to:
- Any errors in or omissions from our site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
- Any third-party sites or content on those sites directly or indirectly accessed through links on our site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom
- The unavailability of our site or any portion of it
- The user’s use of our site
- The user’s use of any equipment software in connection with our site
Limitation of Liability
By using this site, you understand and agree that MesotheliomHelp.org and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This includes, but is not be limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information.
MesotheliomaHelp.org is not and shall not be liable for any claim, loss, cost or liability that arises out of, or relates to a user’s use of:
- Any attorney that provides or fails to provide legal services to the user
- The failure of an attorney to meet its responsibilities under the rules and regulations of the state(s) in which the attorney is licensed to practice law
- Any medical professional that provides or fails to provide services to the user
- The failure of a medical professional to meet its responsibilities under the rules and regulations of the state(s) in which the medical professional is licensed to practice medicine.
MesotheliomaHelp.org fully disclaims any and all liability directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the information contained in, use of or services available through MesotheliomaHelp.org or for the results or consequences of any representation or treatment of a user of MesotheliomaHelp.org by an attorney or medical professional with whom MesotheliomaHelp.org helped the user find.
Website Contents, Ownership, and Use Restrictions
MesotheliomaHelp.org authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post electronically or mechanically, transmit, record, in any manner mirror, photocopy, or reproduce the same without the prior written permission of MesotheliomaHelp.org or the applicable copyright owner.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this site by contacting MesotheliomaHelp.org’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
MesotheliomHelp.org’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows: [email protected]
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions of MesotheliomaHelp.org at any time and without notice. Users should review this page on a regular basis for any changes. Use of this site following any changes constitutes a user’s acceptance of changes.
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and MesotheliomaHelp.org. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
If you have any questions regarding any information found on this website we invite you to either fill out our contact form or contact us at: [email protected]